Nearly two decades ago, we founded BBR Partners as a multi-family office to better meet the needs of wealthy individuals and families, and provide an alternative to the traditional Wall Street firms.
- Founded in 2000
- Client minimum of $20 million in investable assets
- Serving more than 130 clients with over $14 billion* in assets under management
- Consistent leadership; no turnover at the Partner level in our history
- Majority owned by employee Partners
- High staff-to-family ratio
- Offices in New York, San Francisco and Chicago
- 100% organic growth, with no acquisitions
- Solely focused on individuals and families
*as of June 30, 2018
Independent & Transparent
Our only incentive is to understand each client’s needs and execute in their best interest. We select third-party investment managers from across the industry; we do not manage any money internally, which could create conflicts of interest. The only compensation we receive is from our clients.
Stability & Accountability
With low employee turnover and consistent leadership, we have maintained high client retention and have become a stable and enduring presence in our clients’ lives.
Our Unique Client Community
BBR serves a global multigenerational client group with diverse backgrounds and interests. We work with multiple generations within families and are able to serve as a resource for all family members, regardless of an individual’s level of financial sophistication. Our clients include entrepreneurs, beneficiaries of inherited wealth, executives of Fortune 500 companies, and investment professionals with hedge fund, private equity and real estate backgrounds.
Who we are
Our Founders Brett Barth, Evan Roth, Mike Anson, Todd Whitenack, and retired partner, Arthur Black, have built a team of talented investment and wealth management professionals